Wednesday 17 March 2010

LONGBRIDGE_

Finally moving onto my FMP. Had my eureka moment on what to do. I am creating a book/film about my family life and the surround area of Longbridge. I intend to document every day life on my daily travels.

I dont want any of these photos staged, quick snapshots of things i find interesting.

Here are some double page spreads that i have started, these aren't final as i still have markers to add etc.





As this project is very heavily photography based I have started a collection to try and get as many different cameras as i can.
Trying to use a lot of film photography in this project.

These are some of the cameras i bought, Lomography digitals with expired film in them.
The photos are currently being developed, so i will post some of the outcomes when i get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment